11/5/11

Makeup Basics- Concealer


Ok, Let's start with what what i like to call my love hate product.  Suffering from massive bags and under eye circles, I've needed concealer since i was a very young teen.  It was a love hate relationship since i didn't know how to use it.  

I made this mistake a lot.  I hate to admit it, but i made this mistake recently too. 


After trial and error and lots of research....I finally found what worked for me.  

 If you don't want to get those glowing white racoon eyes the secret is to extend the area where the concealer is applied.....Use the "triangle" method.  Like the pic below....





Apply the concealer from the inner corner of the eye, down to the nostril, and back up to the outer corner of the eye, but don't pass the eye. Blend well! This will make your eyes look lifted and it will photograph way better ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment