7/22/11

Silver, Glitter, and Black Look




My camera really washes out color and completely erases the glitter.  Anybody have any tips on this?  I tried everything!  Well, anyways, check it out.  Keep ready for more details and the video is at the very end….





1 Prime eyes using MAC’s Bare Study Paint Pot

2. Using  Silver from the 120 Color Palette, Apply to the entire lid

 

3. Using the Dark Silver from the same palette, apply it in the outer corner and the crease and blend.


4. Apply black to outer corner and blend.  Blending is key!


5. Apply glitter.  I used clear lip gloss on lid and Silver Lining silver glitter by Sally Girl, it’s only .99 people!  My camera totally washed out the glitter, but my eyes looked like a hyped up disco ball.  If anybody has tips on taking pictures of makeup please help me out because i tried everything!

6. Liner (MAC’s Black Fluidline) Mascara (Cover Girl Lash Blast), Blend and you’re done!

Lips:
I used a pinky frosty color for this look but you can also use a nude color.  The eyes are way deeper than they appear in the picture so you should keep the lips light.

There you go!  This is my first video ever so bare with me.  I’m going to start reading up on tips on taking better pictures and making better videos for u guys!  Keep checking back and keep on watching!

Stay Prissy ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment